ASV RT75 HD MAX, ruptured hydraulic line won't start

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dbroussard1959

Hydraulics sensor flashing like overheating and engine won't turn over. Lost fluid before I realized it and I think my sensor is burned up and keeping it from starting even after refilling it to load it. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20220606_171858.jpg
    20220606_171858.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 133

foton

if I understand what you have tryed to communicate I think you have air in the system. do you have a system override you can engage to get it to start. I know nothin about asv.

OP
OP
D

Dbroussard1959

I found the answer and was able to start it and get on the trailer. ASV doesn't do lockouts for overheating. I could be on fire and still start due to them being used along highways and them needing to be out of the way. THE PROBLEM: I was not given a manual and it is on back order believe it or not. The starter does lock out when either hydraulic switch is engaged or the bucket lock is opened. What I didn't know was that the aux hydraulic switch was 3 way and I had inadvertently clicked past the center neutral position. So simple, but it took a minute to find it out. After it was started and ran a minute, the hydraulic sensor stopped going off and returned to normal.

angman88

I have a similar problem , I had a main line break used it on day and was down a few weeks until I started my season . Now it won't start it just hums when you turn the key . Was this what happened to you ?