ASV RC 60 won't lower boom or drive

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

LNikkel

Ok, so I took off a left hand track and replaced all the bogie wheel with Bair wheels. replaced track. Replaced another front 14 inch wheel on right hand track. Meanwhile I started machine, raised boom and went home. Came back next day, changed oil, put in new battery, greased machine and blew out fuse box with compressed air. Machine starts fine but I have no hydraulic functions. No joystick control whatsoever. It is like I have a safety bypassed. i can't figure it out. I can hear the lapbar safety click in the relay in the fuse box and I checked the seat safety as well. When I raised the boom, I went about all the way up. What am I missing? Is there any safety if you raise the boom up all the way that it wont start hydraulic functions. I did not put in the safety stop on the hydraulic cylinder. Hydraulic system was not filled or messed with at all. It all functioned fine before I raised it and shut it off. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Tazza

Staff member
I'd suspect when you plew out the fuse box, you made a fuse or relay has a bad connection. I'd pull each one out one at a time and put it back in and hopefully that will fix it.