Another Newbie

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Holliwood

My name - Jonathan Hollingsworth From Alberta Canada, just in the first stages of getting into the business. Looking at a Bobcat 430H and A T190 or the ASV Rc 60. Any helpful hints on all machine would be awsome. Also looking for some info on loans and grants if anyone could help me out. My Question to you is how did you get into the business, and what would you do different in start up stages if you had to do it again? Anyway just wanted to say hi and look forward to everyones input and idea's.

skidsteer.ca

Welcome. how is the boom going out west, I'm from western Ontario.
I hate to refer you to another site, but you may want to go and ask the boys over at lawnsite.com in the "paving and heavy equipment" forum. Their good guys, I just not a fan of that forum and all it rules, one of which I would be breaking if I posted this over there.
Where are you in Ab
Regards Ken

OP
OP
H

Holliwood

Welcome. how is the boom going out west, I'm from western Ontario.
I hate to refer you to another site, but you may want to go and ask the boys over at lawnsite.com in the "paving and heavy equipment" forum. Their good guys, I just not a fan of that forum and all it rules, one of which I would be breaking if I posted this over there.
Where are you in Ab
Regards Ken
Housing boom is crazy, here right now others in the business have gotten rid of all advertizing, phone numbers on equipment and still can't keep up. At least that's what a few have told me. I'm 1 hour SW of Medicine Hat, or 3 hours SE of Calgary damn near on the US boarder. Lot's of Gas/Oil down here also, would like to get some work from them also.

charger

Housing boom is crazy, here right now others in the business have gotten rid of all advertizing, phone numbers on equipment and still can't keep up. At least that's what a few have told me. I'm 1 hour SW of Medicine Hat, or 3 hours SE of Calgary damn near on the US boarder. Lot's of Gas/Oil down here also, would like to get some work from them also.
wow i wish i had that problem!! machines haven`t moved in a month!! no snow no go!!