Another AHC issues Thread

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

shotym2

Hi, have been having intermitent issues for years with the AHC on my 873F- non-BOSS but finally seems to be permanent now. Can't use the lift and tilt at the same time or will give an actuator(5 flashes)fault. Used to be you could run it this way for a while and then it would work properly, somtimes after 10 minutes, sometime 30 or 50. Trying to do some rudimentary troubleshooting of the handles and would like to know the following on a properly working machine: Key on engine off-seat bar down moving either handle in or out, does either of the handle lights flicker or go out for a second or do they stay on solid? On mine, moving either outward causes its corresponding light to flicker or go out for a second and moving the right handle inward causes an immediate fault code(5 flashes). The tilt actuator is relatively new so pretty sure it is not bad yet. The other symptom is that when operating it and you tilt or lift there is a hesitation and you can hear some squealling in the hydraulics. when it does finally move it jerks.More pronounced when lowering arms or tilting back, i.e retracting the cylinders. Would sticky spool valve cause that or maybe the oil is a little thick and won't let spool move freely? it has iso 32 hyd oil in it. I have done all of the swiching connections from side to side stuff over the years with no indication of actuator issues until one finally filled full of oil. Had BC replace all the seals and actuator. It is works but very inefficient and a bit frustrating to operate. Thanks

7LBSSMALLIE

THE GODS HONEST TRUTH. 3 GRAND EVERY THREE YEARS. HOW LONG CAN IT GO ON. ITS NOT GOING TO GET FIXED. IT CAN BE PUT BACK TO OEM, BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN FIND PARTS, AND HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST. METAL BOX AHC CONTROLER I ASSUME? IT STARTS RUNS FEELS GOOD, CANT THROW IT AWAY.? DECISION TIME. .

7LBSSMALLIE

THE GODS HONEST TRUTH. 3 GRAND EVERY THREE YEARS. HOW LONG CAN IT GO ON. ITS NOT GOING TO GET FIXED. IT CAN BE PUT BACK TO OEM, BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN FIND PARTS, AND HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST. METAL BOX AHC CONTROLER I ASSUME? IT STARTS RUNS FEELS GOOD, CANT THROW IT AWAY.? DECISION TIME. .
NO B/S, ITS DONE, YOU CAN TRY. BUT SHE BE DONE, SORRY. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THROWING MONEY INTO HER YOURE CHOICE. ,I WOULD ADVISE AGAINST IT.,