Aftermarket Seat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Roscoe294

Who has replaced their seat with an aftermarket seat and how do you like it? I ask because I need a new seat for my 02 S250. I'm looking for something reasonably priced (I guess anything is compared to OEM) and something that will bolt in / fit correctly. Particularly looking for someone who has replaced a seat in a model similar to mine. Post a link if you have a seat to recommend. Thanks!

flyerdan

The go to site for replacement seats is Surplus Center, the link will take you to the seat section where you can refine your search.
They are real good about listing mounting dimensions and hole location so you can easily match what you have.

reaperman

Have you considered getting your current seat reupholstered? If you have a shop nearby its a cheaper alternative.

OP
OP
R

Roscoe294

Seat is junk. Its in pieces.
Thanks to those that replied but at almost 100 views its hard to believe no one has replaced a seat in the same or equivalent machine. Figured someone could say "hey check this seat out, it bolts right in". Anyone?????

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks to those that replied but at almost 100 views its hard to believe no one has replaced a seat in the same or equivalent machine. Figured someone could say "hey check this seat out, it bolts right in". Anyone?????
I don't spend excessive amount os fime in my machine, i have used a semi-suspension seat before, they work well and are about $100-150
Universal mounting kits come with them. Mine came from TVH International, but ebay will have something similar.

Latest posts