Adding a radio to a 318G

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Pitalplace

I just bought a 318G with out a radio. I have decided that it is a must and wondered if John Deere has a kit and it it is relative easy to install. I have found what appears to be an aftermarket Jensen kit but would like it to be stock looking. If someone has a picture of the stock location I would like to see. Thanks Byron

OP
OP
P

Pitalplace

The Jensen kit is the same as the John Deere radio. The speakers will mount by drilling holes and not using the mounts supplied in the kit I got on eBay. The kit was for a 318E and the G is different.

Tazza

Staff member
The Jensen kit is the same as the John Deere radio. The speakers will mount by drilling holes and not using the mounts supplied in the kit I got on eBay. The kit was for a 318E and the G is different.
Can you modify the brackets so the one you got will fit? hopefully it's something simple tomake it work.

OP
OP
P

Pitalplace

Can you modify the brackets so the one you got will fit? hopefully it's something simple tomake it work.
I took the brackets off the speakers and they fit in the holes fine. You just have to drill holes to screw in place. Thanks for the response. The rest worked great. Byron