97 873 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hatch

hi i have a 97 873 f series bobcat and the aux hyd light just blinks constantly and the aux hyd don't work it started out just blinking then when warmed up a little it could be shut off and restarted and they would work and now nothing just blinking light was told could be controlle module or maybe button not sure any help would be greatly apprecaited

Stone Hands

Want to see the responses to your question as well. I have an 863 turbo model f and the lead wire that goes to what I believe is a senser broke off. The oil light is on now all the time. The wire lead is a single wire with a spade end that slips into a modual on the Hyd filter. I just serviced the system so I know all is ok but need to replace that sensor or modual. Anyone out there have an idea of how much of a repair this is going to be?

Tazza

Staff member
Want to see the responses to your question as well. I have an 863 turbo model f and the lead wire that goes to what I believe is a senser broke off. The oil light is on now all the time. The wire lead is a single wire with a spade end that slips into a modual on the Hyd filter. I just serviced the system so I know all is ok but need to replace that sensor or modual. Anyone out there have an idea of how much of a repair this is going to be?
Call the dealer and get a price. It shouldn't be too expensive.
If it was one of the senders with two wires, they get a little more.... A simple temperature sender for a G series machine set me back about $60 vs the one wire one that was $6....

Stone Hands

Call the dealer and get a price. It shouldn't be too expensive.
If it was one of the senders with two wires, they get a little more.... A simple temperature sender for a G series machine set me back about $60 vs the one wire one that was $6....
On my 863 I pushed on a wire lead and it broke off the sending unit. the unit screws onto a fitting on the hydro filter. The unit has a brass piece with a small nut on it coming out of the end of the sending unit. The wire has a small connecter on it that attaches to the sendinding unit by this small screw. I think this sending unit indicates either hydro temp or pressure. I have gotten a couple of different opinions on this. I bought a new one from my Bobcat dealer and it matches perfectly. It was $24.00. Put it in and the red light still stays on. Now I am going to see if the new unit they sold me might be defective. NO moving parts just a solid brass unit with a wire that attaches to it.