864 aux circuit cursed?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mibh1

my 864 had zero aux power when i got it. better mechanics than me have since replaced the oil cooler, blown out all the lines, replaced the thumb switches, and repaired the damage done to the wiring harness by the previous owner. the solenoids on the sides of the spool are new. the entire valve control block was replaced at great expense. situation now is that i have aux power in one direction only. let me tell you this is great for the auger but not great for the grapple or 4-in-1. power is reaching both solenoids and each can make a screwdriver pop out during testing. i'm going to take another pass at the spool to make sure it can move freely in both directions. this machine has been seen by both Bill (BC Bobcat Repair) and the local dealer (Bobcat of Fremont). our consensus is that it is cursed.

i've come here in search of greater wisdom. thanks for reading this far. moving manure would be easier if i could get the 4-in-1 to both open and close. if you have no specific suggestions but know of a repair shop within 200 miles of redwood city who might have a genius on staff i'd appreciate recommendations of same.

Check your stems for the aux. it the valve the coil is set on. It common for those to stick. Also check the centering spring for the spool in the main valve body