Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

PROBIKE101

2 problems first front plug on chaincase access wont come out ,heat it up nogood, 1/2inch impact no good,pb blaster no good,im out of ideas, last ditch might be to drill it out,any other ideas? second what is the easy way to remove pavement from the bucket?aboy 3/4 of an inch thick in some spots any ideas?

I have not idea about any of it except the concrete. Use a small impact gun with the rounded tip i used one for concrete that was about a foot thick its loud but it works

Tazza

Staff member
I have not idea about any of it except the concrete. Use a small impact gun with the rounded tip i used one for concrete that was about a foot thick its loud but it works
Have you hit it with a hammer too? Sometimes shocking it with a large hammer will crack the rust and allow it to come out. An impact gun isn't great for super tight stuff, i would rather use a bar and pipe to get it started, then the gun. If all else fails, weld a bolt to the plug, hold pressure on it with a bar, get a helper with a chisel and while you have pressure on it, get them to hit it, this will jar it free. I have done this MANY times on frozen bolts without one that didn't come free.