863 no lift or tilt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dines78

Ok guys, I ran my machine all day Saturday with no problems. I parked it inside and ran to get 3 pallets of salt. Came back started the machine, dropped the bucket, moved over and picked up the pallet forks. I raised the lap bar got out locked the pins down got back in put the lap bar down and now my lift/ tilt light on the upper left panel is flashing 3 times, pause, 3 times, pause, ect... I can drive the machine but have no lift or tilt. I've tired shutting down and restarting a few times no change. Messed with the lap bar no change. So I called my local dealer and explained the problem to them. Shop manager says he almost guarantee it's a bad lift or tilt actuator and it will be about $600.00 for the part plus labor. So I had them print out a parts diagram and pictures so I knew what I was looking for. He shows me these two big black actuators that are mounted right on the front of the main control valve. Well I've been under the cab of my machine many times and have never seen anything that even remotely resembles these actuators. I do not have Advanced Hand Controls on this machine. It is a hand/ foot control machine with no option to change to any other control style. Am I wrong in thinking that my machine doesn't even have lift and tilt actuators? From what I can tell my foot pedals are linked directly to the spools on the control valve. Can somebody please confirm this?

antfarmer2

Did you bump the aux hydro and it is stuck on or does it have a bad seat switch?
If not see if it thinks the brake is on crap under the brake or switch.........clean fuses and such......then see if your wallet is stuck under the seat lol

Bobcatdan

If not see if it thinks the brake is on crap under the brake or switch.........clean fuses and such......then see if your wallet is stuck under the seat lol
Three blinks mean the either the bics coil is shorted to ground or not grounded. The coli is probably bad. Your machine does not have acturators, only AHC has those. Yours has simple linkage to from the pedals.

OP
OP
D

dines78

Three blinks mean the either the bics coil is shorted to ground or not grounded. The coli is probably bad. Your machine does not have acturators, only AHC has those. Yours has simple linkage to from the pedals.
Thank you BobcatDan for the straight forward answer. Excatly what I was looking for. I'll check grounds, connections, and test coil and let you know. Also, I will be sure to tell the shop manager at my dealer that he is an idiot. This is the second time he has proven to be worthless.