843 peddle sticks

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dadof05

I have an old Bobcat 843 I just finished getting some bugs worked out of the hydraulics so it's basically working now…problem I have is the Right peddle that tilts the bucket sticks really bad in both directions…if I really stomp on it that will sometimes get a good response, but usually either moves really slow or not at all. I'm not a mechanic and don't really have much experience operating any kinds of the various skid-steers out there but can usually learn how to use something if it's working right…I can't see anything bent in the linkage but I thought maybe someone can give me a heads up where to look for where it might be sticking and maybe even how to resolve it…fyi…I've had it for a couple of years just sitting and the previous owner also had it just sitting unused for several years…He also had to really stomp on the peddle when we loaded it up a couple years ago so I'm sure it's something he had also been aware of…I didn't get a chance to ask him about it and haven't been able to reconnect him either so I'm just looking for someone with some insight …Anything helps.!..