773g turbo auxiliary hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Denny962

I have a 773g turbo auxiliary hydraulics would on run in one direction I changed it the coil on the valve and now when I start the motor the auxiliary hydraulics Start running I have tried everything that I know if someone else has any ideals please help

wkola

sound like bad stem valve. try to swap the stem valve front to back and back to front and see if it changes anything

OP
OP
D

Denny962

I changed the valve stems and it didn't come on when I started the machine but as soon as I turn hydraulic on it would not turn off again so I am thinking it is the valve stem.

dim1955

I have same problem. when press aux hyd indicator lights are on, operate one direction fine but when try oposite direction failure is indicated
expect to check solinoids when weather changes, to begin with .

OP
OP
D

Denny962

I have same problem. when press aux hyd indicator lights are on, operate one direction fine but when try oposite direction failure is indicated
Try plugging the wires from the front solenoid valve to the back one and see if it will run in the other direction if it does then least you know the wires and switch on the handle are good then it will either be a coil or a solenoid valve gone bad

OP
OP
D

Denny962

Try plugging the wires from the front solenoid valve to the back one and see if it will run in the other direction if it does then least you know the wires and switch on the handle are good then it will either be a coil or a solenoid valve gone bad

Latest posts