773G Shutting Down Before Startup

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Glovedguy

Hi there, ive got a 773G skid, that I've owned since new and all of sudden it's developed what I think is an electrical issue. When I go to start it, I press the yellow "Run/Enter" button, the gauges and BICS screen all come to life, but only for a couple of seconds, literally. As it shuts down, the top of the BICS screen quickly flashes "Spool Lock Output" and the hour meter says "Replay." I can, on the odd occasion, get the machine to start, but it'll shut down within a few seconds. Has anyone ever encountered this before? I'm the original owner of this machine and it has 1700 hrs. on it.

ozarkag

Could be your Keyless start panel, we have replaced several with similar issues. The panel will light up when you press the run/enter button, and then die.Haven't seen the messages you are seeing but the rest sounds all too familiar. At least one seemed to be worse in colder temps. Sometimes would power on till you pressed the start button, then blink out. The panel is expensive, downgrading to a key start panel is an option.