773F no tilt --no lift???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bezzell

Just bought a bobcat 773 F. Drove off the trailor and 15 minuste later no hydrolic.---blew a hose. Replace hose and fluid. no lift or tilt or foreward or reverse. jumpered three wires to lift arm switch and got foreward and reverse but no lift or tilt. Jumpered seat switch out__ nothing. Checked fuses and thinking maybe brake switch. Panel with guages has no backlight. I can shine flashlight on it and read it some. Turn key on --beeeeep and b-55 shows where hours are. I think that is what it says...not sure.Any help is deeply appreciated.

brdgbldr

There is no code "b-55".
There are several codes that do end in "-55" though.
Here are a couple:
32-55: Acs Lift Handle / Pedal Short To Battery, Sjc Right Joystick Y-axis Short To Battery
38-55: Right Forward Drive Solenoid Error Off
50-55: Switched Battery Under Voltage
75-55: Right Forward Drive Solenoid Error Off

I would start by looking for any loose wire connections, pinched or shorted wires. Also make sure all of your grounds are clean and tight.

Make sure no hydraulic oil got into any of the wire connections. Clean your connections with "WD-40 Contact Cleaner"

The wiring on these machines is a weak point. You may have disturbed something when making the repair. It really doesn't take much. You think you are just moving a wire out of the way but in reality you just created a problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bezzell

I cleane connectors with WD 40. Same problem. The BOBCAT INTERLOCK CONTROL SYSTEM show seat and seatbar flashing three times. I took connection loose at the bar and shorted the three wires together. same with seat switch. the traction button switch will engage the solenoid in and out where I can move foreward or backward. Still no lift or tilt. It tries but then bogs motor down. I put 12 volts on a small solenoid and it didn't change anythhing. Any sugustions.??

Latest posts