763 G Still Problems please help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ralph123

OK, I am slowly getting smarter. No more error codes. 11-05 I fixed by temporarily gluing a seat bar sensor together so it wont move. 12-23 I fixed by taking the auxiliary hydraulic fuse out. Now it still locks up. Warning light comes on that says engine coolant out of range but it goes again and light comes off. When it locks up all the lights on the start up panel go off but the seat bar one comes right back on. Sometimes it locks up and the machine shuts down but it fires right up again.

Tazza

Staff member
I wonder if it could be an issue with the temperature sender. Out of range could be wiring, or a bad sender it's self.

OP
OP
R

Ralph123

I wonder if it could be an issue with the temperature sender. Out of range could be wiring, or a bad sender it's self.
I think it is all fixed. I ran into a Bob Cat mechanic today. Unplugged the controller for the right handle and the code changed from 12-23 to 12-22 and the machine works fine. Have to turn the key on and off a couple times to get the start station working and once in 4 hours it said hot engine but it went away. Now where do I buy a left handle auxiliary controller? Lots of right handle ones on the internet but no left handles. Bobcat dealer wants 750 bucks plus another 100 in other parts they say I need.