763 G stalling, over heating, seat bar sensor, hydraulic fluid out of operating range.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ralph123

OK, after checking every wire in the Bobcat I finally took off the ground wires off the battery post and cut them shorter. Cleaned them all off and put di electric grease on them after twisting them all together. Put a metal connecter on the end and hammered it as tight as possible. Re installed and the machine wouldn't start. While doing this I took off the positive wire that goes to a "littlefuse 100 mega" so I tried jumping it and the machine started. I finally got it going with the fuse in BUT was still getting all of the error codes and the lights on the board kept shutting off and had to keep hitting the green operate button. I took the fuse out and hooked the wires together temporarily and the hot coolant light flashed once but then everything went back to normal. I think with everyones help I finally got it beat. Not sure which issue cured the problem but am going to replace the fuse anyways. Now I still get error code 11-05 when the seat bar is up but it seems to work fine It only beeps when the bar is up so I don't think it is something worth worrying about. Thanks again everyone.

Tazza

Staff member
Glad you got it sorted out. The issues you have had sound odd, but don't argue with results :)