763 G Back to where I started

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ralph123

I have a Bobcat 763G. Have changed the battery, terminals, cables, seat bar sensor etc. Now it still locks up. Lights on start station all go off and Bobcat stops. Hydraulics don't work and no forward or reverse. Seat bar light comes back on immediately and you push the start button and everything works fine again. Sometimes it works for hours on end and sometimes only for a few minutes. No error codes show up anymore. There is an audible click from under the floor panel when this happens or more like a clunk. The good thing is I now have a digital multi meter but am not sure where to start AGAIN.

OP
OP
R

Ralph123

Ignore this post. Everything seems to be working 110%. Coolant level was a bit low and kept saying hot coolant. Topped it up and it took a while but engine cooled down and now no error codes and no stalling. Will let it sit again till it cools right down and start again but things are looking up. Now just have a few spare parts to put back on and should be good to go. Thanks for everyones help on my previous posts especially Bob Cat Dan.

Tazza

Staff member
Ignore this post. Everything seems to be working 110%. Coolant level was a bit low and kept saying hot coolant. Topped it up and it took a while but engine cooled down and now no error codes and no stalling. Will let it sit again till it cools right down and start again but things are looking up. Now just have a few spare parts to put back on and should be good to go. Thanks for everyones help on my previous posts especially Bob Cat Dan.
Glad it's all running as it should :)

Latest posts