763 drive motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dougbigfoot

Hi, 763 drive motor is bad. Got one from a salvage machine with numbers that say it should work. Problem! my motor has two return ports that hook together. Replacement has only one. Will this be an issue. I can make the plumbing work. doug

Tazza

Staff member
I put the same post in general repair topic should have done that in the first place sorry
Do you mean it has a double port on the motor? The motor its self should have two big fittings and one small one for the case drain.

OP
OP
D

dougbigfoot

Do you mean it has a double port on the motor? The motor its self should have two big fittings and one small one for the case drain.
Thanks for the reply! The original motors have two main ports and two case drains on each motor. The replacement has only one case drain. I stopped into local bobcat dealer and am told it should work fine. I will just plug off the extra tap.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks for the reply! The original motors have two main ports and two case drains on each motor. The replacement has only one case drain. I stopped into local bobcat dealer and am told it should work fine. I will just plug off the extra tap.
That's what i'd do too. Hopefully it will work just fine.