763 Auxillary Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

atnvol

I was operating my 763 Bobcat with a grapple attached a few minutes ago loading out hay and the aux. hydraulics stopped working. It shows "none" in the codes. The joystick button/switches are like they have no tension on them on the right stick. When i push the aux. hydraulic button on the panel to engage after starting it chirps 3 times. I have no clue where to start. Mike

flyerdan

It sounds like the spring in the grip switch gang might have broken, and it has an open, or condition that the aux activation circuit doesn't recognize; without diving into the wiring diagram this is just a guess.
I would test it by pressing the switches (trigger, left thumb, right thumb) first and then see if the aux will activate from the dash buttons. If one of them will start it, and it fails when you release the switch, that's a good indication that the problem is wholly in the grip, which will need opened up anyway for repair.

OP
OP
A

atnvol

It sounds like the spring in the grip switch gang might have broken, and it has an open, or condition that the aux activation circuit doesn't recognize; without diving into the wiring diagram this is just a guess.
I would test it by pressing the switches (trigger, left thumb, right thumb) first and then see if the aux will activate from the dash buttons. If one of them will start it, and it fails when you release the switch, that's a good indication that the problem is wholly in the grip, which will need opened up anyway for repair.
None of the switches get any response on the grip. It is odd that the switches do not have any tension. I have a grapple of ten small square bales that will not release the bales. Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
A

atnvol

None of the switches get any response on the grip. It is odd that the switches do not have any tension. I have a grapple of ten small square bales that will not release the bales. Thanks for the reply.
Has anyone taken the right grip apart? I called my local Dealer and they said they do not repair the grips and that they just put new ones on.

farmshop

Has anyone taken the right grip apart? I called my local Dealer and they said they do not repair the grips and that they just put new ones on.
Bobcat doesn't offer replacement parts for the grip. The chirps are usually a indication of error codes but probably only show up when during that key cycle. Have you checked fuses?

walio123

Bobcat doesn't offer replacement parts for the grip. The chirps are usually a indication of error codes but probably only show up when during that key cycle. Have you checked fuses?
Yes, check the fuses and relays. You can check the solenoid of the AUX Hydraulic. These buttons are generally pretty soft, and so far I have never seen a broken one.

OP
OP
A

atnvol

Yes, the chirps are only when I push the Aux. Hyd. button on the panel and in the code window it shows "none" when I press the light button and hold. The grip buttons are broken internally so it is likely as previous poster said it doesn't recognize the problem. On my way to the dealer to lighten my load. :(.