75xt CASE AUX HYDRAULICS PROBLEM

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

AlanGift

Have a 75xt that the aux hydraulics are super weak, will turn a post hole auger but very slow even with motor at full rev, regular hydraulics like lift and tilt are fine, has been like this since I've had it and have tried all the simple things like adjusting the cable, replacing all the hyd filters thinking mayby a blockage or something and am at whits end, the aux hydraulics don't stall out or anything when putting pressure on attachments they just seem weak, any help would be greatly appreciated-Alan

brdgbldr

Could it be that your machine just never had a high flow auxiliary? Or maybe your auger needs a higher flow To operate properly?

Some auxiliary's are just low flow from the dealer.

OP
OP
A

AlanGift

Could it be that your machine just never had a high flow auxiliary? Or maybe your auger needs a higher flow To operate properly?

Some auxiliary's are just low flow from the dealer.
It's not a high flow machine but neither are any of my implements that I hook to it, it almost seems like there's a relief valve or something that's open and not letting it build full pressure

foton

to verify that , temp. plumb in a pressure gauge on the remote and see if the pressure is right and see if it falls off pressure wise when in use, it could be restricted somewhere.