753f no power to the operate solenoids

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gearbox

753F no power to the brake solenoid or hydraulic solenoid . I replaced the controler and push to operate switch . Are there any relays besides the 4 on the engine ? replaced the brake solenoid to. fuses are all good . I'm about out of ideas .

brdgbldr

Make sure your battery connections and all of your grounding points are clean and tight.

If that doesn't fix it start looking for wire rub throughs.

OP
OP
G

gearbox

I think I found it . The lap bar keyed bushing was stripped and turned a 1/4 turn so the magnet wasn't reaching the sensor . This thing has kicked my butt . I sure like working on 610s better .

brdgbldr

I think I found it . The lap bar keyed bushing was stripped and turned a 1/4 turn so the magnet wasn't reaching the sensor . This thing has kicked my butt . I sure like working on 610s better .
I hate electrical problems. Just make sure when you replace it you don't leave a little plastic shipping piece on it. I think it's to keep the magnet separated. Not sure if your model will have one or not.

Here is a video that you might want to watch. This guy makes excellent videos:

OP
OP
G

gearbox

So I found out today that the owners grandson thought he could make a high flow by switching a couple of solenoids on the valves . Of course he's not around to answer questions. This is something else the saga continues.

OP
OP
G

gearbox

So after much time and testing I found the controller plug wasn't going all the way in . Just enough to give a power light . Now I have propel if I have the lap bar up and loader works with the lap bar down . Tomorrow I will get a new lap bar switch ordered . I am gaining .

OP
OP
G

gearbox

Well the new lap bar switch didn't do it. So I reinstaled the seat switch and now the brake stays on with the lap bar up or down . The saga continues .

OP
OP
G

gearbox

I could sure use some help . Bobcat said maybe the new controller was bad . Switched out with the old one same thing . All the voltage from the controller is within spec. Today I messed with the the seat sensor . Went back to not working to the same traction control light will come on with the lap bar up seat and lap bar lights come on when you lower the lap bar and the traction control light goes out

OP
OP
G

gearbox

sure wish I had flashing lights on the control box . leaning toward a bad common ground in the harness .The saga goes on

OP
OP
G

gearbox

So, after 6 weeks of trying everyone's suggestions nothing worked. Today I hooked up a jumper switch from the relay to a switch on the dash. With the lap bar up you activate the hold coil with the switch lower the lap bar and everything works as normal. To make the park brake work you simply turn off the switch. Bobcat techs have never heard of this happening.