753 no go no nothing

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tjdeerefan

I have a 753 that just went blank on me when I was grading my driveway. If I jump out the stop in back it will start but I am getting nothing on the bcis or the boss. I have looked through the wiring to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

willie59

I'm not certain about the 753, but on most late Bobcats, the ones with the fuse box between your legs, the red wire of the fuel solenoid has power delivered by ECU, the white wire has power supplied by the Fuel relay in fuse box, and I can't remember if black wire goes to frame ground or is grounded by ECU. If you could probe into the red and white wire with a test light and have someone turn on ignition it would tell you quite a bit. Red wire should have 12V constant, white wire should have 12V momentarily. If you get that, check that black wire for good ground.

07T190NC

I'm havung the same problem on my T190. I have the keyless system. When I press the Run/Enter button the display lights for a second and then goes out. No power on the display, no beep that I usually get to enter the code. I had the BCIS checked on another machine and it powered up. I'm interested to know if you found anything.

OldMachinist

I'm havung the same problem on my T190. I have the keyless system. When I press the Run/Enter button the display lights for a second and then goes out. No power on the display, no beep that I usually get to enter the code. I had the BCIS checked on another machine and it powered up. I'm interested to know if you found anything.
I'd start with same answer as above. Check all the battery and ground connections on both ends.