753 Lift, tilt and aux hydros dont work

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JDeHaven74

Any ideas? It will tilt forward but thats it!! At first the BICS was flashing a code 3 for the valve. Now, all the lights flash except the seat but only when the safety bar is down. This thing is driving me crazy. Is there anyway to bypass the safety bar switch to see if it is the root of all my problems?!?! Thanks for any ideas anyone might have!! BTW, the wheel hydros work fine.

Tazza

Staff member
I doubt its your seat bar switch. If a sensor isn't detecting its safe to move the light will simply not light up. It sounds like its an error of your lift lock solenoid. It may be burnt out or shorting to ground. Blinking lights sometimes is over charging.
You can check the lift lock valve by putting 12V into it and see if it clicks to un-lock the lift arms.

OP
OP
J

JDeHaven74

I doubt its your seat bar switch. If a sensor isn't detecting its safe to move the light will simply not light up. It sounds like its an error of your lift lock solenoid. It may be burnt out or shorting to ground. Blinking lights sometimes is over charging.
You can check the lift lock valve by putting 12V into it and see if it clicks to un-lock the lift arms.
Iwill check that.. It makes sense.. When I work the controls, it acts like it wants to lift and tilt (slows the motor slightly) it just wont lift and tilt. Thank You!!

Tazza

Staff member
Iwill check that.. It makes sense.. When I work the controls, it acts like it wants to lift and tilt (slows the motor slightly) it just wont lift and tilt. Thank You!!
Yeah, it will do that. The coil locks the lift out and you will hear the oil go over the relief and the motor will slow down a bit, especially when at idle.