753 G-Series just purchased - no data plate

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bilbo

Hi. First post on here. Wondering if I could get some assistance with a serial number. I have been thinking about getting a Bobcat to do some stuff around the house and finally jump on one. It was on FB marketplace. Anyways, I didnt know everything to check it out but I took a chance and bought it. It is a 753 G series and has no data plate. (I now know where that WAS located) I found the stamped number on the front and I think I was able to correctly read it. Can someone possibly check the number and let me know when this was purchased etc? and maybe check to see if it is on a hot list? Thanks.

bobbie-g

Bilbo, I've saved info this from a previous post. Just checked, and it still works. Go to Bobcat website www.bobcat.com Upper left hand corner, open "our company". A second "our company" choice will appear, also on upper left hand side. Open the pull-down and select "Help Center". Major heading FAQ should appear. Second menu choice is "serial number". You take it from there..... The Bobcat phone number: For information on the year of manufacture of your Bobcat product, you may use the online Service Issues Form or call Customer Service at 800-743-4340. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
B

Bilbo

Bilbo, I've saved info this from a previous post. Just checked, and it still works. Go to Bobcat website www.bobcat.com Upper left hand corner, open "our company". A second "our company" choice will appear, also on upper left hand side. Open the pull-down and select "Help Center". Major heading FAQ should appear. Second menu choice is "serial number". You take it from there..... The Bobcat phone number: For information on the year of manufacture of your Bobcat product, you may use the online Service Issues Form or call Customer Service at 800-743-4340. :) ---Bobbie-G
I was able to find the serial number on the front stamped in the steel. Reminds me of a dot matrix printer with the numbers in dots like that. Had to do a little sanding and clean up but was able to get the number. Ran it by a local dealer and they said that the only information that came up was that it was a 2000 yr, 753 model and that it was not listed as stolen.