753 G Electrical Bugs

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Pig9r

I need some help with my 2001 753G. Machine has 1400 hours and has lived a pretty easy life. Recently I started getting several error codes and it will lock up like the seat bar was raised. Codes include 8-22, 5-21, 4-21, 12-23, 11-06. The seat bar light will also flash two times and other times three times. The codes are for a whole mix of items like high hydraulic pressure, high oil pressure, coolant temp out of range etc. which leads me to believe it's an electrical issue. Further there are times it will operate like nothing is wrong, but will stop suddenly and throw the same codes as well as me out of the cab...????. I have replaced the seat bar sensor. I have also looked the wiring harness over and unplugged and cleaned all of the connections under the cab. I have also removed and cleaned all of the grounds I can find and the battery terminals and cables. Battery was replaced this spring. I load tested it and it was good. Voltage shows 14.4 to 14.6 across the posts when running. Below are a couple of links of videos of it running normal and with the issues. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks! https://youtu.be/8SXjOK98MDc https://youtu.be/Jf0D1lXbrmY

7LBSSMALLIE

HI. COULD NOT ACCESS LINKS TO VIDEOS. POSTING A CODE SHEET, WOULD HELP. A DOWNLOAD FROM REAL STORED CODES. ONLY AVIALABLE THRU DEALER. WOULD HELP . HOW MANY LOW BATT CODES. NEXT INSPECT CONTROLLER. POTTED OR NON POTTED. CHECK CONNECTIONS AT CONTROLLER ANY GREEN STUFF? CHECK AUX HARNNES CONECTOR FOR SAME.OK HOW I WOULD APROACH IT, DOWN LOAD CODERS, SEE WHAT CONTROLLER I GOT. CLEAN GROUNDS CLEAN ALL HEART OF SYS (ELECT) PULL ALL CONNECTORS APART CLEAN. SEE WHERE YOU ARE. IF IT IS SNAP TOGETHER CONTROLLER. RATHER THAN POTTED(BLACK GOO POURED IN) THE REASON I ASK . BATT DIRECT CORRELATION BETWEEN BAD BAD BAT @CONTROLLER FAILURE, HI AMP DRAW COOKS 1000$ CONTROLLER. WORD TO THE WISE CLEAN CONNECTIONS GOOD BATT@ ALT. SOLVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. GO OEM, DONT SKIMP FIX IT ONCE FIX IT RIGHT.

Latest posts