753 C bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Retsalb54

Hydraulics wouldn't unlock replaced lap seat bar switch moves now but no bucket function.Bics only has power light and seat bar unlock nothing else lights or flashes.Seat was disconnected but machine operated fine Alternator froze replaced and checked fuses OK solenoids click pump bogs when use pedals there is about inches of tilt and bucket arms lift about an inch. I guessing in the wiring it's cobbled up but I have no schematic anyone help or ideas appreciated thanx

farmshop

Was the seat switch updated to the newer style controller. The seat switch can't be simply unhooked. There is a kit where you replace the the push to unlock button and some other stuff

bobbie-g

Was the seat switch updated to the newer style controller. The seat switch can't be simply unhooked. There is a kit where you replace the the push to unlock button and some other stuff
The seat LED on the bics box behind your right elbow has to come on, along with the seat bar LED before bics will decide it's safe to unlock the lift/tilt and traction solenoids. Let's see your answers to Farmshop's comment/question and go from there. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
R

Retsalb54

The seat switch was unplugged don't have any history on the machine It and would start and move with lap bar up brake would unlock machine would move with no lift or bucket.replace seat bar switch .checked continuity on Barnes from solenoids to computer all good when I circled coils the one on the side ibelieve to be valve unlock a Ted funny continuity erratic tried to peer no click thinking this is the problem ? I also know about safety switches am very confused as to how the machine worked

bobbie-g

The seat switch was unplugged don't have any history on the machine It and would start and move with lap bar up brake would unlock machine would move with no lift or bucket.replace seat bar switch .checked continuity on Barnes from solenoids to computer all good when I circled coils the one on the side ibelieve to be valve unlock a Ted funny continuity erratic tried to peer no click thinking this is the problem ? I also know about safety switches am very confused as to how the machine worked
Fire me an email at the adr on my profile. Include your phone number, maybe I can talk you through this. :) ---Bobbie-G

Latest posts