753 bobcat drive issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cmike2029

I have a older 753 I believe its a 93 or 94 . I have rebuilt both drive motors and have switch them to each side to see if the problem moves and it doesn't. the machine drives in reverse at full speed but in forward one side is slower then the other side . what should I check next thanks

farmshop

Make sure your control linkages are centered. There is slots in the flat bars that hook the sticks to the pump

Tazza

Staff member
Make sure your control linkages are centered. There is slots in the flat bars that hook the sticks to the pump
That's where i'd look too, if they are bottoming out where the levers come out of the metal plate they come out of, they will not have full speed. As mentioned, the bars are slotted so you can move them back of forth to get them to give full range of motion.

farmshop

That's where i'd look too, if they are bottoming out where the levers come out of the metal plate they come out of, they will not have full speed. As mentioned, the bars are slotted so you can move them back of forth to get them to give full range of motion.
We had a 763 come from the factory with the linkages miss adjusted. It would go like crazy in reverse but only half speed in forward

docperio44

Cmike, did you ever get this solved? I'm having an issue where mine won't turn left. (so left forward and right back work well but right forward and left back dont). Thanks!

Jason753!

I am curious where you were able to locate rebuild kits for your drive motors? I have a 1992 753 that requires Part# 6652545 seal kit. Bobcat has told me these kits are obsolete and I must replace the mot with newer style Part# 6681605. Any help would be appreciated.

Davross22

was this ever solved? did this machine have a four in one bucket, the problem may be in the control valve for the auxiliary!