753 Aux Hydraulic switch

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DripCo

I have a 753 Bobcat that I recently got a snow blower for. It runs & functions as it should, but I have to hold the right hand L/R switch on for it to run. The panel in the upper right corner shows 1 light indicating the aux hyds are active, but when I push it the 2nd time to lock ( I assume this locks the switch to on ) the 2nd light never comes on. Has anyone else had this and any idea on the fix. Thanx in Advance

brdgbldr

Not sure of how your machine is set up but on my A300, with joystick controls, after turning on the auxiliary flow I have to press the "trigger" switch on the front of the right joystick to get continuous flow. The female coupler will be pressurized.

And then if you want to set reverse flow there is a whole lot of button and switch pushing.

I would try to find an operators manual for your 753. I always learn something new when I read mine.

dukester350

Hi all
I have a 753G series and am having trouble lifting the operator cabin.
I have removed the two nuts on the front (and washers) and the cabin moves a little bit but is being caught or stuck on something?
The manual I have doesn't have anything else that I need to do but I can't lift it up. Any ideas ?
Thanks operator

OP
OP
D

DripCo

Not sure of how your machine is set up but on my A300, with joystick controls, after turning on the auxiliary flow I have to press the "trigger" switch on the front of the right joystick to get continuous flow. The female coupler will be pressurized.

And then if you want to set reverse flow there is a whole lot of button and switch pushing.

I would try to find an operators manual for your 753. I always learn something new when I read mine.
Thank you. I will give that a try. Don't need reverse flow so if that works, Should be good. Thanx again

Tregan

Thank you. I will give that a try. Don't need reverse flow so if that works, Should be good. Thanx again
Hey DripCo. Can you tell me if you ever figured yours out. I have a similar situation. I have a 773 and when I push the aux button a second time the lock light comes on but I still have to hold the button to the side to get continous flow???

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
D

DripCo

Hey DripCo. Can you tell me if you ever figured yours out. I have a similar situation. I have a 773 and when I push the aux button a second time the lock light comes on but I still have to hold the button to the side to get continous flow???

Thanks in advance.
I haven't yet. Haven't needed the blower so my squirrel brain went on to the next thing that popped up. If/When I do I will surely let you know.

Tregan

Figured mine out. Press aux hyd button 2 times to lock and then press and release right hand trigger once. Press trigger again to shut off. Just fyi.