75 XT Lockout - Wont move.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dhelcher

Hello All, i have been searching for a few days without any luck, hopefully some one on here can help me. On my 75 xt i have had intermittent issues with it locking out after starting up the machine, im pretty sure that it is an electrical issues some where. It usually works it self out after a few hours being shut down but this is the first time the machine has been stuck for a long period. My symptoms: 1. Green operation light is lit up, no matter if the lap bar is up or down. 2. Headlights will not work with key in acc position or run position. 3. machine or bucket will not move, bucket controls are locked, attempting to move the machine does not bog down the engine. 4. Parking light is not on no matter if i have the parking brake on or not. Things i have done: 1.All fuses are relays are good. 2. Cleaned fuse and relay box. 3. Replaced lockout relay. 4. Replaced Ignition switch (key was broken off in it but was starting it with screwdriver) 5. Disconnected the battery overnight Does any one have any suggestions? i was using the equipment all day with no issues, parked it to get some dinner and came back out with this issue. This is the 3rd time the lockout happened in the past 3 years, i just have never been able to track it down. Does the right instrument panel with the ignition have any electronics in the sealed part that could cause this issue? Thanks!

Gearclash

" Does the right instrument panel with the ignition have any electronics in the sealed part that could cause this issue?" The 400 series machines did have electronics in the instrument panel that were known to fail. Not sure if that was the case with the XTs but it could be. Have you replaced the operator presence switch under the seat?

slaskow

" Does the right instrument panel with the ignition have any electronics in the sealed part that could cause this issue?" The 400 series machines did have electronics in the instrument panel that were known to fail. Not sure if that was the case with the XTs but it could be. Have you replaced the operator presence switch under the seat?
I have had the same problem with my 85xt. Turns out it has something to do with the hydraulic circuit. I have the aux option (foot pedal in the middle), if I cycle the pedal it unlocks something and everything works. Drove me crazy until we stumbled across the fix. Not sure what is wrong further upstream but this always works for me. Hope this helps.

Latest posts