743b

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat743b

can someone tell me the part number for the hydraulic filter on the right side of engines compartment.' thanks

flyerdan

also good recommendation where i get one or a cross reference number. thanks
The best way to get OEM part numbers is to go to Bobcat Parts Online. If you have your serial number handy, put it in the search tab and it will pull up all relevant pages, otherwise go to the model tab and go through the menus.
Once you have the OEM number, you can google it and find online sellers. In the case of filters, that should easily cross reference to a Baldwin or Wix number that can be sourced at almost any parts store.

OP
OP
B

bobcat743b

The best way to get OEM part numbers is to go to Bobcat Parts Online. If you have your serial number handy, put it in the search tab and it will pull up all relevant pages, otherwise go to the model tab and go through the menus.
Once you have the OEM number, you can google it and find online sellers. In the case of filters, that should easily cross reference to a Baldwin or Wix number that can be sourced at almost any parts store.
Thanks. found the number and found one on ebay. thanks again.

onepoket

Thanks. found the number and found one on ebay. thanks again.
For completeness, you can get the NAPA "Gold" 1482 filter or the Donaldson P164384.
I found the Napa one way cheaper on amazon than at my local Napa, I mean less than half the price, YMMV.