743b electrical wiring diagram

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Lwells

I have a wiring nightmare and I have purchased Manuels over the years
Issue is wiring from the engine to the cab
Wiring harness have been cut and spliced and am looking to
1) wiring from engine to ignition switch
2) how many wires should go to starter solenoid and where do they come from
Example know positive from battery and positive from fuel cutoff solenoid should go
3) what is the main hot wire that should fo to the ignition switch

Problem with the Manuel's is there is no order when looking for my exact 743b
Especially when matching the wiring diagram with the page that explains the wire color that goes to the specific location
Example
Alternator to where ever the 3 wires end up to
Any help would be great appreciated

brdgbldr

Wiring diagrams can be difficult to read but I think that is about the best you're going to get without finding someone with a similar machine that you can look at and compare for yourself. The wires on the machines get old and fade so this or even photos will be difficult.
The wiring diagrams are pretty good and if you look closely will show where the wires are hooked up to each component. The problem comes when aftermarket parts get used that have the connections in different locations. Also, you may need a magnifying glass, or need to zoom in if digital, to look at the wiring diagram. For example, the ignition switch has letters printed on it and those letters are also on the wiring diagram but very small. If you have a bad, or old, copy of the wiring diagram you may be out of luck. The starter solenoid also has these letters on it that correspond to the letters on the wiring diagram.
There are mechanics that specialize just in wiring because it can be very confusing. Just be glad you don't have a newer machine with a computer in it.
I hope this helps.

OP
OP
L

Lwells

Wiring diagrams can be difficult to read but I think that is about the best you're going to get without finding someone with a similar machine that you can look at and compare for yourself. The wires on the machines get old and fade so this or even photos will be difficult.
The wiring diagrams are pretty good and if you look closely will show where the wires are hooked up to each component. The problem comes when aftermarket parts get used that have the connections in different locations. Also, you may need a magnifying glass, or need to zoom in if digital, to look at the wiring diagram. For example, the ignition switch has letters printed on it and those letters are also on the wiring diagram but very small. If you have a bad, or old, copy of the wiring diagram you may be out of luck. The starter solenoid also has these letters on it that correspond to the letters on the wiring diagram.
There are mechanics that specialize just in wiring because it can be very confusing. Just be glad you don't have a newer machine with a computer in it.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for the advice
I really appreciate it