743 Parts Australia - Where can I buy?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
Check what your local dealer wants for one, pretty sure I saw one on loader parts source a few days ago for $10 USD, so add a little shipping to that, hopefully not too much.
I will advise you to not go after market, I know a guy that did and had noting but trouble. This seal needs to hold back about 120PSI. For the few extra bucks, go get the right one.

OP
OP
T

theNEWT

Check what your local dealer wants for one, pretty sure I saw one on loader parts source a few days ago for $10 USD, so add a little shipping to that, hopefully not too much.
I will advise you to not go after market, I know a guy that did and had noting but trouble. This seal needs to hold back about 120PSI. For the few extra bucks, go get the right one.
Thanks... The shipping however is a joke, US $90. Therefore all up USD $100 which in AUD means I would be paying about AUD $133 for a seal. I can get one locally for AUD $66, still a rip off but cheaper.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks... The shipping however is a joke, US $90. Therefore all up USD $100 which in AUD means I would be paying about AUD $133 for a seal. I can get one locally for AUD $66, still a rip off but cheaper.
Was that freight price automatically generated from their site? if so, email them and ask them for the cheapest option. The owner, Levi always looks after me by finding the cheapest option. The seal doesn't need a box, just an envelope will do the job.