743 Manuals

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jd21476

I have the following manuals available in pdf format. I am also willing to print them, put them in a binder and send them to you for an additonal fee. All prices below are for the manuals sent via email. Please contact me for prices for CD's or binders to be shipped. 743 Operators Manual - $10 emailed 743 Parts manual - $10 emailed This manual is 472 pages. 743 Drive System - $5 743 Electrical System - $5 743 Engine Service Manuals (Ford, Deutz, Mitsubishi, Kubota) - $10 for any one 743 Hydraulic System Manual - $10 743 Hydrostatic system - $5 743 Main Frame Manual - $5 743 Preventative Maintenance Manual - $5 Specifications for Deutz, Kubota, Ford, Mitsubishi - $5 [email protected]

Tazza

Staff member
Are these the same manuals that OldMachinist offers our members for free?
This is the reason why he had to take the public link down. People were downloading the PDF files and selling them. After he had paid for some of the manuals from the dealer and spent the time scanning them in.

Don Shilling

Are these the same manuals that OldMachinist offers our members for free?
This is the reason why he had to take the public link down. People were downloading the PDF files and selling them. After he had paid for some of the manuals from the dealer and spent the time scanning them in.
That gmail address has the same type of prefix as used on scam car adds on Craigslist. You know the ones, no matter where you are at, the car is always "at the shippers" on the other side of the country. I would be very hesitant to send any money for these manuals.

OP
OP
J

jd21476

That gmail address has the same type of prefix as used on scam car adds on Craigslist. You know the ones, no matter where you are at, the car is always "at the shippers" on the other side of the country. I would be very hesitant to send any money for these manuals.
I'm not sure if these are the same manuals and I did not know they were offered for free. I just had a buddy who had them and I saw on all forums and ebay that they seem to be very expensive so I figured I would offer them for a low price. I'm not sure where you came up with the idea that my gmail address is fake. Its a gmail address for my business....I use it all the time.

Don Shilling

I'm not sure if these are the same manuals and I did not know they were offered for free. I just had a buddy who had them and I saw on all forums and ebay that they seem to be very expensive so I figured I would offer them for a low price. I'm not sure where you came up with the idea that my gmail address is fake. Its a gmail address for my business....I use it all the time.
Your lack of a name, phone number, or any credible contact information raises some red flags. Here again, you share an email address with a vast majority of scam artist. You might consider getting a more credible email address for your business. Perhaps associated with your web page? I've been on the internet for 15 years and would not do business with someone with this lack of information.