743 lift and tilt foot pedals adjustment?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

marko13

trying to make fine adjustments to either lift or tilt. I tried to press as lightly as possible and nothing happens so press more firmly and finally it jumps but I can't get it to make very small movements. is there some adjustment for that?

Wayne440

The "adjustment" is probably a visual inspection of the linkages and hinge points for binding and lubrication of same. What is your definition of "very small movements"? Based on my experience with similar units, you are probably not going to be able to move either boom or bucket only fractions of an inch.

OP
OP
M

marko13

i thought that center pedal was the parking brake, which also does not work... next issue ha.

Atilathehun99

I'm surprised that my relatively new to me 743B's pedals seem tight. I've looked for zerks to grease but don't see any. How does one lube these? Spray lube?

brdgbldr

I'm surprised that my relatively new to me 743B's pedals seem tight. I've looked for zerks to grease but don't see any. How does one lube these? Spray lube?
It could be that the bolts that hold the pedals and the linkage are too tight And It only takes 1 bolt that is too tight in the system to make the pedal seem stiff.

Could also be that your pedal mounts are out of alignment. They have slotted holes that mount to the frame. It's a long shot, but they may have twisted and this would cause linkage binding.

Latest posts