722 - Help finding correct wheel bearing/seal numbers

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JakeK

Have a Bobcat 722 that I can't locate wheel bearings & seals for. got a set from Amazon but wrong size even though listed for a 722. Does anyone have the Bobcat part numbers or good known seal and bearing numbers I can cross reference to? Thanks in advance!

j-jock

I have a 720, and am facing the same issue. According to what I read, depending on the serial number of your machine, there are two different versions of bearings and seals. The serial number of my machine is 4957-M-14212, and I am still not sure what kit I am looking for, and if there is an alternate brand available.

Bobcat722

Have a Bobcat 722 that I can't locate wheel bearings & seals for. got a set from Amazon but wrong size even though listed for a 722. Does anyone have the Bobcat part numbers or good known seal and bearing numbers I can cross reference to? Thanks in advance!
Hi i have the same issue and im also not sure if i have to take the engine out in order to pull the axles out

Equip

My suggestion is to buy a parts manual from Bobcat.
They really don't cost much and will save you a lot of frustration as the whole unit is listed with part numbers for everything.