463 hydraulic issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kdmcon

I was getting a squealing when i would put the right control stick under pressure. When i was checking to see what it was while idling. the squealing quit but so did all hydraulics. Just wondering if i may have blown a pump or something. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
K

kdmcon

Check your drive belt.
I just replaced the pulley and belt. I originally thought it may have been a belt under pressue but the belt is still on and spinning. Hoping I dont have to pull the engine again. If a pump was to go wouldnt the other one still work a bit?

Bobcatdan

I just replaced the pulley and belt. I originally thought it may have been a belt under pressue but the belt is still on and spinning. Hoping I dont have to pull the engine again. If a pump was to go wouldnt the other one still work a bit?
The pulley didn't spin on the input shaft, did it? Need to rule out simple before going complex.

443life

maybe your key chuck broke on the pulley?
did you try put it to WOT and see if the pulley is still spinning? its on tight enough to spin while idling maybe but when on WOT it might be just the shaft spinning around the pulley ? my 443 hydraulics hardly work on idle.. long shot but maybe?