4475 issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

otlsales

My 4475 skidsteer will start in service mode then continue to run when switched to run. It has flashing parking brake and seat belt light with hydraulics not functioning. We tried jumping seat belt switch with no luck and can't see any sensor for parking brake to try and bypass.
Anyone have any ideas on where to start for diagnosis?

laurencen

few years ago had a similar issue turned out to be a oil pressure sending unit faulty, does it give a code? do you have a service manual?

on the display you can toggle thro hours, rpm, temp ect and can get error codes

laurencen

hi, my manual says you have a shorted or open circuit on your fuel shutoff solinoid, could be a fuse, loose wire or the solinoid is bad, if I recall its under the seat, the seat mounting plate should lift up to get to it

OP
OP
O

otlsales

Bit would that solenoid cause seat belt and parking lights to flash and stop hydraulics ?

laurencen

no idea I know when mine went bad it started for maybe60 seconds and shut down, my service manual is at the cottage maybe we will go there this weekend and I will see what it says, could take a picture if anything is relivent

OP
OP
O

otlsales

Thx for the help. I'll let you know when I get a chance to work on it, may be a couple weeks.