443 adapter for attachments

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jocww

Hello, I just bought this new 1990 443 toy for me to redo my retaining wall and some other chores digging holes for trees on my ranch. But first I need to fix my retaining wall and dig holes for some piers for my foundation that's coming undone in my basement which is why I got the 443 so it can fit in a man door. Anyway none of the local rental places or bobcat west has attachments that use the pin on system they have bobtach and the mini stand on one though. Does anybody have an adapter or any ideas to make my bobcat relevant again? I need to move about 45 years of dirt so my 3ft wide bucket is key but I would love to be able to use an auger attachment and don't really want to rent a new s70 or mt just to dig holes which is obviously going to cost alot more. I got the 443 for what I think is a screaming deal of 6k for 3ft tooth and 4ft smooth bucket and 2 sets of wheels and tires with 1800hrs. From the original owner who owned a construction company with really big boats s300 550s etc and only used this for tight areas. This was the top of my budget Anyway and I can't afford a s70 or s100 which is what i really want but 15k for one is out of my budget. Short story. I need an 443 to s70 attachment adapter. Ps I can weld it on if need be

foton

you do realize that the remote hydros are rated for a hair over 6 gpm. And it would be best just to contact a attachment manf. company and see if a adaptor plate is available , you wont need a real heavy one since your lifting weight is just 600 lbs. which since power is a 15 hp engine is in line.

Hotrod1830

you do realize that the remote hydros are rated for a hair over 6 gpm. And it would be best just to contact a attachment manf. company and see if a adaptor plate is available , you wont need a real heavy one since your lifting weight is just 600 lbs. which since power is a 15 hp engine is in line.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-10-Eterra-UA-52-Bobcat-MT50-52-55-463-Quick-Attach-Systems-/221563015232?hash=item33962f5040
Ebay link for adapter. they only list a bulk sale for 10, but you can call or email them and see if they will start a auction for just 1. If anything, it tells you they are out there and you just need to do a little looking.
One other thing to keep in mind is attachment availability. check your local rental house and see what they rent. If everybody rents Toro/dingo stuff why not put a toro mount on it?

OP
OP
J

jocww

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-10-Eterra-UA-52-Bobcat-MT50-52-55-463-Quick-Attach-Systems-/221563015232?hash=item33962f5040
Ebay link for adapter. they only list a bulk sale for 10, but you can call or email them and see if they will start a auction for just 1. If anything, it tells you they are out there and you just need to do a little looking.
One other thing to keep in mind is attachment availability. check your local rental house and see what they rent. If everybody rents Toro/dingo stuff why not put a toro mount on it?
I will probably go with the Dingo, but I thought all the attachments for mini skid steers were the same?

skidsteerdan

I will probably go with the Dingo, but I thought all the attachments for mini skid steers were the same?
Wow, we have almost the exact same story. I bought a 443 early this year for putting in several hundred feet of 3ft retaining wall and general landscaping. I also have the two buckets, 36" with teeth. We even paid about the same amount. Please find my post in this forum for how to replace seals/bearings and get a new boot for the brake pedal! I've all but given up on any attachments, mainly because of GPM and weight. I've searched for months with nothing really. I'd recommend just getting the predator post hole digger from harbor freight, look at the reviews - over 1000 and barely a legit negative one, and it costs just a bit more than renting one. If I had a farm, I'd sure as heck do that. PS Pallet forks don't work well on this, due to its low lifting capacity, they can lift maybe 400-500lbs.

Hotrod1830

Wow, we have almost the exact same story. I bought a 443 early this year for putting in several hundred feet of 3ft retaining wall and general landscaping. I also have the two buckets, 36" with teeth. We even paid about the same amount. Please find my post in this forum for how to replace seals/bearings and get a new boot for the brake pedal! I've all but given up on any attachments, mainly because of GPM and weight. I've searched for months with nothing really. I'd recommend just getting the predator post hole digger from harbor freight, look at the reviews - over 1000 and barely a legit negative one, and it costs just a bit more than renting one. If I had a farm, I'd sure as heck do that. PS Pallet forks don't work well on this, due to its low lifting capacity, they can lift maybe 400-500lbs.
No, the toro/dingo is different. Never tried to mate them together, but by the pictures and descriptions, they wont work together. Toro/dingo attachments are listed seperate from bobcat MT.