3 point hitch adaptor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lighthouse

I need a brush cutter to help mulch about a half mile of brush I have from clearing a 30' wide utility easement on my property to get electricity. I also intend to use it to keep the easement and other areas cleaned up each year. Otherwise I would just rent one. I have been looking for a brush cutter to fit my Bobcat 7753. But used ones are pretty rare, and new ones are out of my budget, (averaging $3500- $6000). I found a company near me that manufactures a 3 point hitch attachment for a skid steer,($1700), which includes a pto for the aux. hyd. Seems like the perfect solution for me, because there are a lot of used brush hogs out there and I can easily get one for around $400. And 3 point implements are easy to find at most of the rental companies, unlike skid steer attachments. I was curious to know if anyone has used one of these 3 point attachments, and if so what they think?? Appreciate any comments. Thanks

Ironmule

I am interested in the attachment as I have access to several PTO driven accessories. Give me more info please.

OP
OP
L

lighthouse

I am interested in the attachment as I have access to several PTO driven accessories. Give me more info please.
I found them on St. Joseph, Missouri's Craigslist. I think I was searching "skid steer". Their out of Sheridan, Missouri and the phone number is 660-562-4497. Have no idea of what type of company they are or how reputable. However most of the ones around here are metal fabricators. Looks good from the pics, but who knows. They are about a 3 hour drive from me, so I probably will have to make the trip and check it out. Was hoping someone on here would have some personal experience with something like this. But no such luck yet. Good luck

1ofU

I found them on St. Joseph, Missouri's Craigslist. I think I was searching "skid steer". Their out of Sheridan, Missouri and the phone number is 660-562-4497. Have no idea of what type of company they are or how reputable. However most of the ones around here are metal fabricators. Looks good from the pics, but who knows. They are about a 3 hour drive from me, so I probably will have to make the trip and check it out. Was hoping someone on here would have some personal experience with something like this. But no such luck yet. Good luck
ive seen that post also , it's the one where they have a case .
i'm in Carroll county myself if you ever need any fab work done .
Jess

magznation

I have one and love it! I have a 7' snowblower, 7' finish mower & 7' brush hog and have used a tiller with it. I have a '98 963. I have this one http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/Skid-Steer-Powered-3-Point-Adaptor-p/et-3pt-160.htm