2250D Repair/Maintenance Manual Needed

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

timco1

I was hoping someone out there can help me locate a Repair manual for my 2250D s/n#17077A. Your help would be appreciated..Tim

OP
OP
T

timco1

I believe you already asked this question... do you need more help? http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=47082
Hello Jyuma, I relisted to be more specific, the info you gave me isn't really what I'm looking for The manual listed is not available if you go to purchase. The pdf you sent me is a much newer machine then mine, the hydraulics are totally different. I do appreciate your help. I would assume the seals and orings are probably available from Cisco or other parts houses. PS:(not sure if you know of Cisco sub of Ackland Grainger, they have a great store for hydraulics in Mississauga)

Norris

Hello Jyuma, I relisted to be more specific, the info you gave me isn't really what I'm looking for The manual listed is not available if you go to purchase. The pdf you sent me is a much newer machine then mine, the hydraulics are totally different. I do appreciate your help. I would assume the seals and orings are probably available from Cisco or other parts houses. PS:(not sure if you know of Cisco sub of Ackland Grainger, they have a great store for hydraulics in Mississauga)
Did you ever find a manual? I believe my Thomas is the same vintage and would be simular. Could you share your source for the maual if yoiu did?l