2014 Deere 328E/ Yanmar 4TNV94CHT DPF for sale

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

akoyote

New member here, really only became a member cause I don't know where would be a good place to sell this? Long story short, our 2014 328e deere skidsteer had a egr manifold pressure sensor go bad, the part was $400, me and my brother decided the hell with the egr and dpf, we got it tuned and deleted. There's nothing wrong with the DPF, very good shape, only 620 hours when it was removed. The guy who did the tuning cut me a good deal cause I was suprised how expensive tuning was, but I decided to pay him the original full price he was asking for since I feel bad about all the trouble he went through only to get a already cheap tune (by industry standard) for even cheaper. So I'll be paying him back, ANYWAYS is anyone interested? I know these things go out and can pretty much render the machine and job to a halt, so not a bad idea to have another on hand for those who don't have the time or equipment to do a dpf delete themselves and is a much better option than paying 5-6k for a new one from john deere.

I'll get more pictures, but asking $1500. PM me if you have any questions, thanks.
1670093006290.png

1670098198553.jpeg

Intake/Entrance side of catalyst

1670098307839.jpeg

Exit side of catalyst

1670098370459.jpeg

Hours on machine, put almost 100hrs since it was removed. (proof of use)

1670098455415.jpeg

Proof of DPF delete, not trying to be some shaddy guy who said they deleted a DPF only for it to be A- Stolen
B-Selling a burnt out piece of junk and trying to reclaim money on a new DPF.

1670098881458.jpeg

Included is the dpf differental pressure sensor, one of the many pricey sensors.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

akoyote

Also if anyone can find someone who will buy this, I'll give them $200 out of the sale.

OP
OP
A

akoyote

Who did your delete? I have a 329e I would love to have done. It's broke down now actually
You mean the tuning? PM for that, also I did the rest myself, all the exhaust fabbing and fitting that is. And I had no idea I even had a reply till now, yes the dpf is still available but I doubt you would still need it as 6 months have passed.