2013 Case SV250 Help/Parts Needed

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tdickman

I recently purchased a 2013 Case SV250 that had a small fire on top of the motor/inside the cab. I am in need of parts but trying to find the most reasonable source to do so without going everything new through the dealer. I need turbo, injectors, alternator, all of the interior panels and wiring, computer, engine wiring harness, hand controls with wiring (non electric controls) fuel tank, lift pump for fuel, seat, rear glass and full manual. Located in Southern Wisconsin, any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

JP Services

Sounds like you have quite a project there. I wouldn't rule the dealer out as a parts source. I have been pleasantly surprised so far on the replacement parts for my sr250 from the dealer. An example is we broke the rear window cutting trees and a replacement from case was $120.

Tazza

Staff member
Sounds like you have quite a project there. I wouldn't rule the dealer out as a parts source. I have been pleasantly surprised so far on the replacement parts for my sr250 from the dealer. An example is we broke the rear window cutting trees and a replacement from case was $120.
I agree, some things the dealer can be quite well priced, others not so much.
The turbo, possibly a turbo shop could repair or have an alternative for you.
It does sound like you have a big job ahead of you, i have rebuilt machines that were badly burnt, but they did not have computers or excessive wiring, so it cust the costs way down.
The alternator, same deal, an auto electrical joint that repairs alternators or starters may be abe to repair or have something that could drop in.