2012 Bobcat s750

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RexDrive

I have a 2012 s750 (AHC controls) and it started automatically curling the bucket on its own, but in a choppy/jerky way. Sometimes it would happen on its own, and sometimes it would start immediately after using either the hand or foot controls for curl or dump. I lifted the cab and turned the key on with the "operate loader" button pushed. After moving the hand control to curl the bucket, I heard the actuator engage and then once I let off it began to "flutter." I shut the key off, switched to foot controls, and turned the key back on and tried it again with the foot controls and got the same results, a fluttery actuator. I decided to switch connectors on the actuators so the left side now controls the curl/dump, and the right side now controls raise/lower. The actuator for curl/dump still would flutter, so I condemned the actuator and bought a new one through Bobcat. After installing and properly calibrating the new actuator, I did the same test with the key on and the loader controls active and I didn't hear any "flutter" or residual noise after I let off of the controls. I thought I fixed it and put it back together, but within 20 minutes of running the machine, the problem returned. I once again decided to switch connectors on the actuators to see if the fluttery actuator that makes my bucket bounce would change at all. This time the fluttery actuator didn't act up when it was being controlled by the controls that would normally control raise/lower. So, I removed both actuators and switched places with them, then I calibrated them and proceeded to operate the machine. It is better than it was, but it will still act up when I use either the foot or hand controls to curl or dump the bucket. I'm at a loss. Where do I look next? I greatly appreciate any information that will help me solve this. It is an expensive piece of equipment to not have 100% operational.

Latest posts