2012 247b3 hydraulic pump issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

iw97

hello all, I'm currently having an issue with my skid steer and need someone who has a good understanding of the hydraulic pump system. Unfortunately this is one sector I do not have slot of experience in. So a couple symptoms I am now noticing is when I track left I have a moaning/ motor strain/ stress coming from what sounded like the right drive motor to me. As machine gets hotter the sound is worse. When I lift the cab off and put my ear to the hydraulic pump and rev up the sound is similar. Several years ago I had a slow hydraulic leak from the hose that exits the bottom of the hydraulic tank and that's when I also developed a bit of a screech on my tilt cylinder right at the end of its stroke. Almost felt like a dead spot you would stroke all the way out and the last inch it would sort of drop. I'm only saying this as it was also sounding like it was from the right side of the machine. I work with a hydraulic guy and he told me it could be a counter balance valve or a relief valve. Hoping someone could chime in and possible direct me as to where I should start with this. I've tried researching lots of my own and can't seem to find anything. I'm confused why the noise is very predominant when I track left. But does not sound like it's coming from the final drive but only happen when tracking left.