2011 T190 stalling issue.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dennis K

I've had a 2011 T190 for a few months and it ran great. 2900 hours. Went to load some logs to mill and halfway thru it started choking itself out and almost stalling and would kick back up to power then would choke back down and eventually stall out. It would start right back up then do the same. I thought low on fuel. Added about 7 gallons and it was full. Checked fuel separator/(filter?) seemed good. Primer bulb would not immediately open back up. I had to wait a little to get a good pump. I let sit and it stated right back up and ran for a little and started doing same thing. I'm thinking fuel issue. But any ideas would help. Is there another filter other than the seperator? Kinda lost..
Dennis

foton

if the fuel bulb after squeezing doesnt return to a round shape kinda quickly , and the rubber seems soft and flexable, I would guess that the suction side is partially plugged in the fuel tank. If you are carefull take the hose off, open the fuel cap and use 5 psi or so air pressure blowing back in the tank and restart machine ,see how it runs.

OP
OP
D

Dennis K

Ok. Yeah, it's pliable enough. Just hard suction. Of course it's fullllll now. I have my battery compressor available now. I pulled the air filter thinking it was clogged. Lots of dust but pretty good shape. So I'll try taking the bulb off and blowing line back. Is there a way to drain the tank other than that line?

OP
OP
D

Dennis K

if the fuel bulb after squeezing doesnt return to a round shape kinda quickly , and the rubber seems soft and flexable, I would guess that the suction side is partially plugged in the fuel tank. If you are carefull take the hose off, open the fuel cap and use 5 psi or so air pressure blowing back in the tank and restart machine ,see how it runs.
Ok. Yeah, it's pliable enough. Just hard suction. Of course it's fullllll now. I have my battery compressor available now. I pulled the air filter thinking it was clogged. Lots of dust but pretty good shape. So I'll try taking the bulb off and blowing line back. Is there a way to drain the tank other than that line?

brdgbldr

There is a fuel drain plug on the tank. I'm not sure how easy it is to get too.

Take a look at the fuel system in the parts catalog to give yourself an idea of where it is. Some of the machines have an access panel under the machine to get to it.

Latest posts