2006 325g hydraluic issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

woogers

Hello, I'm still having problems with this unit .The initial problem was that I had absolutely no hydraulics . Technician diagnosed this as a bad pump. After having the pumps inspected and rebuilt , still no hydraulics . Technician then diagnosed it as bad coil/ solenoid on the main manifold , wire broken off. Replaced Coil . Now we have drive forward and back and boom swing , but the blade won't go up and the slew and bucket are very slow and only seems to work at high Rpm . Also, if you apply the rabbit while moving, it doesn't seem to go faster .If you activate the aux hydraulics and hold it on and apply the blade the blade goes up. Any ideas what could be going on ?

melli

Sounds like you missing half you pump....check your manual but there are two sections of pump that supply discrete sections, like slew and boom on one side and the rest on other. I remember reading it in manual, what side does what controls. As for being able to get the controls to work when aux is on, I suspect your getting a feed through effect (that is, aux takes both sides of pump and that flow is feeding the non working side). Just a guess....