2004 S 763 with a flashing seat light and traction control won't engage

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Youel

I have a 2004 S 763 with flashing seat light and traction control will not engage. I just pickup the machine and everything was bypass from the previous owner. I manage to get most of it back together and the only problem I have is the seat light keeps flashing. The lap bar is working fine. This machine has the lap bar on the front of the machine, not behind the seat. Also the lights are on the right side of the seat. They are not on the top of the cab. Any advice would be grateful.

BeechDriver

I have a 2004 S 763 with flashing seat light and traction control will not engage. I just pickup the machine and everything was bypass from the previous owner. I manage to get most of it back together and the only problem I have is the seat light keeps flashing. The lap bar is working fine. This machine has the lap bar on the front of the machine, not behind the seat. Also the lights are on the right side of the seat. They are not on the top of the cab. Any advice would be grateful.
Did you figure out your problem? I have a 753 that the Seat sensor is flashing. Everything else is solid. I have a seat sensor and traction control override button. Lights are off, until I push the button, then all go solid except the seat sensor light. It just flashes steady.