2000 753G Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sparkler

Went to use and lost all hyd. pressure bucket is straight up and doun and arms are part way up. Two questions 1. is there any type of hydro. release to get the bucket down and straight out flat? 2. is there a release on the drive train so i can pull it with my tractor? Thanks John

remley44

There should be a red knob on the right side of you as you are sitting in the seat, that is where mine is any way. Pull it up and push the foot pedal.

Tazza

Staff member
There should be a red knob on the right side of you as you are sitting in the seat, that is where mine is any way. Pull it up and push the foot pedal.
Check your drive belt, it may have simply broken too. You may need to twist and pull the lever up too to get it to release the pressure.
There is no way to release the motors to allow it to be towed, you need to skid it around. When the motors are full of oil, they will not simply free wheel, they will move slowly, VERY slowly. Brute force really is required to get it around.

OP
OP
S

sparkler

Thanks you were right it was right where you said it was. Thanks John