1996 model 325 mini, slew motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

A friend of mine bought this machine at an auction. Serial # 514011098. The machine was partially disassembled and lots of hoses were disconnected, not many were marked which is sad. He found the swing motor damaged in that the seal area both on the housing and on the drive gear damaged. He had a machine shop fix it. He put it back together but, something still seems to be leaking. First question, I have a hydraulic schematic for this machine however, it doesn't directly show where the lines go to on the swing motor. There are a total of 5 ports on the motor, two ports that are on the motor that face towards the front of the machine and they sit one above the other, and 3 more ports that actually go into some type of pressure valve that is bolted to the motor. On this valve there is one port towards the top and front of valve, in this port is a "T" fitting. A little lower are two more ports, they sit one on top of the other. As it sits now, a hose runs from the front facing top port to the "T" fitting on the top of the pressure valve and the other side of the "T" fitting is capped off. The other port on the front of the motor has a hose that seems to go behind the motor and I'm not yet sure where it goes yet. The two other ports on the pressure valve bolted to the motor seem to go to the slew control valve. Can someone help me with how this motor is plumbed Please? I have no idea where the capped port on the "T" would go, maybe to the return port block? Second question: the swing motor bolts into a swing gear box, how is this gear box lubricated? Is there some leakage designed into the motor that seeps into the gear box and then is vented into the hydraulic return somehow? Thank You and sorry for the long winded post!