1990 753 Bobcat (Glow Plugs)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Slyder

Hello everyone. I have a bobcat that just doesn't want to start in the cold. I checked my glow plugs and two of the four are bad. I would like to know if there is a place where they can be purchased other than the local bobcat shop. They wanted 35.16 a piece..... whow! I asked if they would give me the part number and they said no. I wanted to see if I could cross reference the number with others to find some cheaper. Thanks in advance for any help. Slyder.

skidsteer.ca

Call around to you local autoparts stores with youe engine model, some have said that napa and such carry or can get them. Nippondenso (sp?) also has a catoulogue on line and you may be able to find your part # there and help out your local parts man.
If you search glow plug on this site I think you will find more info.
Ken

charger

Call around to you local autoparts stores with youe engine model, some have said that napa and such carry or can get them. Nippondenso (sp?) also has a catoulogue on line and you may be able to find your part # there and help out your local parts man.
If you search glow plug on this site I think you will find more info.
Ken
most diesel fuel pump repair shops can get them.

bobbie-g

most diesel fuel pump repair shops can get them.
Slyder, I've posted info on how I saved a bundle on glow plugs. Go up to the top of the page and find the "search" button. Search on "glow plug 751" and a bunch of threads will pop up with all the info I have. Basically, there was a Bosch part number on my old glow plugs, and I called Bosch USA to find a replacement. Bosch techie told me Autozone carried them and gave me the Autozone part number. Let us know how it comes out. ---Bob